If you’re looking for Driver CPC Training, the chances are you’ll want the entire process to be as easy and straightforward as possible. After all, not everyone has the time to contact every driving school in the area to find out what they offer and whether Driver CPC Training is available. So, at Nottinghamshire Driving School we have made everything as simple as we can.
What’s Involved In Driver CPC Training?
Booking your Driver CPC Training can be daunting, especially if you’re not the most confident in taking courses and aren’t sure what to expect. So, here are the basics of what you need to know:
- Driver CPC Training is split into five sessions, each is seven hours in length. This means there’s no need for the training to take place over a few months and you won’t lose too much of your spare time. In fact, as long as you can find five days here and there you have all the time you need.
- There are no exams for Driver CPC Training and completing the course is based upon attendance only. This is great news for anyone who struggles with exams, essays or cracks under pressure. As long as you attend the required 35 hours, you’ll complete the training.
- Driver CPC Training course covers a range of different topics, but none of them are anything that the average competent driver would struggle with. Topics include driving hours, safety, drug and alcohol awareness, first aid and manual handling.
What Does The CPC Training Cost Cover?
As with all types of driver training there is a cost involved and though this cost is worth it once you have completed training, we’re often asked what the fee covers. The below are all included in the Driver CPC Training we provide here at Nottinghamshire Driving School:
- Training and knowledge from professional tutors and staff.
- 5 x 7 hour training sessions.
- An approved training centre with modern classrooms.
- The cost of the JAUPT course content.
- Your driving licence automatically updated on the national database.
- A certificate of attendance on completion.
If you’re interested in booking Driver CPC Training, you can do so online. Booking online is quick and easy, all you need to do is let us know the course you are interested in and when you’re hoping to do it. Alternatively, get in touch with Nottinghamshire Driving School on 0115 987 5507 to speak to a member of the team.